Friday 16 August 2013

Pastel landscapes on Zazzle

I am posting here some recent pastel paintings which I have uploaded to Zazzle, they are not on many products at the moment but will soon be found on many of the products in Zazzles product range. If you particularly like an image but would like to see it on something which isn't yet available, please let me know and I will oblige as quickly as possible. It would be best to contact me via my Zazzle account (profile). Let me bring you some of my recent artwork:-

red sky blue village stretched canvas print
red sky blue village stretched canvas print by PastelsByArtyfax
Check out more Sunset Canvas Prints at Zazzle


I hope that you enjoy these paintings, and that you might consider even a postcard from my store; but it isn't a pre-requisite; if you simply want to browse the store and enjoy the art please free to do so with my best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment